by Bill Meyer

"Bringing out the best in people through hard work, creativity, and laughter makes for a more confident and optimistic society." - Bill Meyer

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My "Top 5 of 2011" - #1

#1 - To Be Married

As I've always stated in this blog and in other entries I've written in my lifetime, I feel the greatest accomplishment in life is to create yourself to be a strong, loving, respectful human being, find your best friend and soul mate, and be lucky enough to share your life with that person.

I am lucky enough to have found that person, and at 6pm on June 4th, 2011 in Virginia Beach, Virginia I plan on standing proudly at the end of the aisle, open my hands and heart to her, and truly begin to share my life with her from that day on.

Since the day we met, we have developed a great friendship, a bond beyond belief, and a love more satisfying than anything I could have dreamed of. To be fortunate enough to take her hand in mine and begin the journey that awaits is a blessing that God truly has delivered to me and I thank Him daily for that.


I made a decision several months ago to pick up my life in Texas, to drive away from all the people and places that I know; to ensure that I would wake up next to her each and every morning and be able to share this journey together. You see, I am a free spirit in many ways, enjoying being in new places and meeting new people and seeing what this beautiful Earth has to show me; but this journey away from my comfort zone was for something different, something lifelong, something that won't shift, bend, or break.

I did it for you baby, and I will not and won't ever regret that. You have been such a rock in my life as I hope that I have been in yours, and will always love you and protect you in any way that I can and more. I look forward to our growth together through Christ, through our family both near and far, and through our undying love for each other.

Thank you for helping me take the next necessary step in my life. I couldn't be prouder than to be able to meet you at the end of the aisle on that day where you will look more beautiful, angelic, and radiant than any rainbow in the clouds or star in the sky.

You're my best friend and my soul mate, and I look forward to accomplishing my greatest goal of 2011 with you, my love, Lauren Sparrow.

Always "Proving It",
Your William

"Begin With Reading, Finish With Action"

No comments:

Post a Comment