by Bill Meyer

"Bringing out the best in people through hard work, creativity, and laughter makes for a more confident and optimistic society." - Bill Meyer

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Single Leg Stability - My "Top 3"

Here is a video I recently produced for Hyper Wear, a training equipment company that makes some pretty fantastic stuff for people of all walks of life. Each Monday, I produce a "Monday Morning Muscle" for them, and showcase their products in all forms of exercise.


This week I kicked off the new year with a 3-part series I call "Pick 3" on my favorite single leg stability exercises using Hyper Wear products.

Stability of a joint is often overlooked by many strength coaches around the world and through a few simple exercises that don't take a great amount of time, you can truly improve an athlete's ability to stay healthy on the field of play.

Enjoy Part 1 of the "Pick 3" from Hyper Wear!!


Finish With Action,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment