by Bill Meyer

"Bringing out the best in people through hard work, creativity, and laughter makes for a more confident and optimistic society." - Bill Meyer

Friday, December 17, 2010

Help Name My Training Studio!!

Ok gang, I'm calling on you for your brain power and creativity. Yes, yes, I know that might not be a strong suit for all of you out there, but let's come together and give it a shot!

As you probably know by now if you read my blog, I am planning on opening up my own training studio here in Virginia in the new year. I'm very excited about it and have started putting together the necessary pieces to make it successful from the start.

Here's how you come in:

1) If you enjoy my blog and hearing about fitness tips, funny stories around the weight room, and other random facts about health, music, and people in general, help me spread the good word of a professional, contemporary, and private training studio coming to the Hampton Roads area in 2011 by sharing these posts with your friends.

2) Leave comments below this post with your ideas for what I should name my studio. The only caviat is that I want to have my family name in the title: Meyer. I've got a few ideas so far but don't want to share them with you as to not create a biased thought in your head.

So let's get cracking on it! Once the name is set in stone, the business can be created and then comes the logo and slogan!! Help out with a great new project for 2011!!

Looking forward to hearing your responses!!!

Finish With Action!
Bill

2 comments:

  1. Meyer-Fascial Release haha thats all i got. i dont expect it to be taken serious but it cracked me up.

    -catz acton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love the play on words haha

    ReplyDelete