by Bill Meyer

"Bringing out the best in people through hard work, creativity, and laughter makes for a more confident and optimistic society." - Bill Meyer

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Sparrow

There are moments in life that one needs a reminder of what is truly important in life (well, to me at least): and that's being a strong, loving, respectable man that chooses to share his life with the woman of his dreams, best friend, and soul mate.

And that for me is my Sparrow, thank you for being my rock and for supporting me through it all, and just for simply being you.

Thanks for reminding me that it's not what you accomplish in this life, but who you are lucky enough to share your life with.

I love you baby,

Will-Yum!!!

ps - i love taking pictures of you when you don't know it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment