by Bill Meyer

"Bringing out the best in people through hard work, creativity, and laughter makes for a more confident and optimistic society." - Bill Meyer

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let's Narrow It Down

Ok, here are the names I've got emailed to me in the last week for naming the training studio....

Keep in mind that my target audience is going to be personal training for moms and dads to seniors, offering 30 min intense training that's fun and gets results. Also, I'll be offering a sub-program that specializes in youth-to-professional athletic development called "M.A.D.: Meyer Athletic Development". I'm also looking for something that just rolls of the tongue when said in abbreviated form......

Here's what we have so far:

Meyer Fitness Studio
Meyer Physical Culture
Meyer Strength Training
Meyer Family Fitness
Meyer Functional Fitness
Meyer Training Studio

Thanks again and have a great week of training! Check out my video for Hyper Wear in Galveston, TX at the TAHPERD 2010 Convention last month with Part 2 of our morning workout with 80 teachers! Miss Part 1? Well here it is!!! Part 1

3 comments:

  1. I like it in reverse = M.A.D. Centers focusing on developing the athlete in everyone (family, functional, etc as the sub programs). Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Meyer Family Fitness. If I had veto power, I'd veto "culture" and "functional" bc those words are vague and don't add much.

    If anyone can succeed in this, it's you! Starting a business from scratch is such a big adventure. It will be so hard and so much fun!

    BTW, Jason is well-known for his blog about business and marketing. It's often about tech businesses, but also more generally applicable to all businesses. You might find it helpful along the way. (http://blog.asmartbear.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bill, I'm curious as to what ideas you thought of yourself! I understand the secrecy though. I like Claudia's idea. Here are some suggestions that might spark some more brainstorming:
    Meyer Training Metropolis
    Meyer Capital Fitness
    Meyer Strives
    Meyer Be Fit Center a.k.a. MeBeFit ;-)

    ReplyDelete