by Bill Meyer

"Bringing out the best in people through hard work, creativity, and laughter makes for a more confident and optimistic society." - Bill Meyer

Monday, December 20, 2010

Training Equipment: What's Your Choice?

With opening a training studio in the new year, I'm faced with challenges, obstacles, decisions, and all sorts of bumps in the road. Lately, I've been making decisions on what type of training equipment (and what to leave out) I'm going to outfit my studio with.



I have a wealth of experiece with all sorts of equipment and I've found my favorites naturally, those being SandBells, kettlebells, stability balls, and dowel rods; to name a few.

Now I want to hear your voice! If you were left to exercise with just one piece of equipment, what would it be? Curious to hear your thoughts on this.......

Finish With Action,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment